About the February '20 Cohort

The second cohort of the Textbook Success Program features 9 open publishing projects from 12 institutions and organizations across North America. :books:

Take a look at the projects, teams, and participating institutions:

• General Education Math
    Lewis–Clark State College, University of Idaho, Idaho State University, College of Western Idaho
    Paul Belue (@paulbelue) , Ann Abbott, Michael Love, Xiaoxia Xie (@xiexia2) , Jonathan Lashley (@Lashleyed)
  • General Education English
    College of Western Idaho, Idaho State University, Lewis–Clark State College
    Joel Gladd (@gladja0) , Sylvia Johnson, Elizabeth Long (@lizalong) , Amy Minervini (@alminervini) , Jonathan Lashley (@Lashleyed)
  • General Education World Languages
    Boise State, University of Idaho, Idaho State University, College of Western Idaho
    Andrew Horning (@andrewhorning) , Valia Tatarova, Franziska Borders, Becca Sibrian (@rsibrian) , Gemma Morawski, Ani Alcocer (@ana), Jonathan Lashley (@Lashleyed)
  • Librarianship and Open Education in Idaho
    Idaho Libraries Commission, Lewis–Clark State College, College of Western Idaho, Boise State, Coeur d’Alene Library
    Allison Floyd (@allison.floyd) , Tyler McLane (@tyler) , Jenn Cromer, Annie Gaines (@annie.gaines) , Elisabeth Shook (@elisabethshook) , Ryan Randall, Jonathan Lashley (@Lashleyed)
  • Understanding the Holocaust: Rememberance, Respect, and Resilience
    Penn State University
    Michael Polgar, Wade Shumaker (@wrs15) , Angela Dick, Brad Antill, Rebecca Walz (@rkm17) , Julie Meyer (@jmm49) , Sara Davis
  • Geology Lab Manual
    University of Houston
    Jinny Sisson, Daniel Hauptvogel, Ariana Santiago
  • Inclusive Design
    OCAD University
    Jess Mitchell (@jmitchell)
  • TBD
    Grand Valley State University
    Geraldine Terry, Jackie Rander, Melina Zavala, Matt Ruen (@mattruen)
  • TBD
    Grand Valley State University
    Courtney Karasinski, Jackie Rander, Melina Zavala, Matt Ruen (@mattruen)
1 Like

@apurva Thought I’d say “Hi”… not sure if this is the way to DM or not.

Wade Shumaker
Penn State

2 Likes

Hi Wade! Thanks for your post :slight_smile: (This isn’t a direct message, but I appreciate it nonetheless!)

To send a direct message, you can follow these instructions:

• Click your avatar in the top right corner.
  • In the drop down menu, you’ll see a little envelope in the top right corner. Click it twice.
  • You’ll get to a messaging space. On the left, you’ll see an orange “New Message” button. Click that.
  • A messaging box will pop up. In the add user field type the username of whichever user you’re trying to reach (eg: @apurva if you want to message me). Type message. Click the “Message” button.

You’ll also see the option to send a user a direct message when you click on their username. A profile summary will appear, along with a button titled ‘Message.’ You can click on this button to compose and send a message to the user.

I’ve sent you a direct message myself, so you can see what that looks like. :slight_smile:

All right! Got it and thanks.

1 Like