In collaboration with the journal “Frontiers in Education”, we are bringing together a selected group of international experts to contribute to an open-access article collection on: “Research in Underexamined Areas of Open Educational Resources”
Dr. Virginia Clinton, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, United States
Dr. Carrie Cuttler, Washington State University, Pullman, United States
Dr. Debshila Basu Mallick, Rice University, Houston, United States
The abstract deadline is 29th February 2020.
The submission deadline is 01 May 2020.
Visit the collection homepage for the full description of the project: https://www.frontiersin.org/research-topics/10988
Contributing authors will benefit from:
• High visibility with a freely downloadable e-book
• Rigorous, transparent and fast peer review
• Advanced impact metrics
For more information:
• Read about the article collection https://www.frontiersin.org/research-topics/10988
• Contact the Frontiers editorial office firstname.lastname@example.org
• Manuscripts will be peer reviewed, and if accepted for publication, are subject to publishing fees (https://www.frontiersin.org/about/publishing-fees), which vary depending on the article type. A discount or waiver can be applied for (https://frontiers.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_51IljifwFBXUzY1) and all applications are considered.
• We collaborate with many leading universities making the Open Access publishing process even more accessible for authors. Click (https://www.frontiersin.org/about/institutional-membership) to see whether your institution is collaborating with us.