@feb20-cohort It’s a bittersweet moment to note that our final check-in is taking place next Wednesday, February, at 9am ET, on Zoom . I’m hoping that most of us can attend to reflect on and review how the year in the program has been. We’ll share milestone updates, complete a program evaluation, collect certificates, and most importantly, talk about how to keep these learnings fresh and connections strong!
I’ve put together a set of slides to guide our conversation. If possible, prior to the session, please reflect on the following questions posed in slide #5:
- Personal or project milestones over the past year
- Where has your project travelled? Given how many of us might be on the call, I might request that 1 representative from each project share their thoughts on the call, while the rest of the team adds to this milestone update in the chat.
- Something that has struck you the most during this journey
- What have you learned?
- A message to your team/cohort
- Despite this tumultuous year, what are you looking forward to professionally and personally?
If anyone cannot attend the session, please let me know and don’t worry about it. I’ll follow-up here afterwards to share some reflections, and make sure you are all set.
For reference, these are the slides I’ll briefly use: