Goal: Develop best-practices for recognizing/incentivizing reviewers of Open Textbooks.
Reviewers make an invaluable contribution to open textbooks. This group will review and propose mechanisms to incentivize, and provide recognition for reviewers, including ideas such as:
- In-text credits
- Contributor badges
- Rewards for student feedback
- ORCID profile entries
- Recommendations for listing reviewing on CVs
- Gamification/Social points for reviewing
- Recommendations regarding Tenure / Promotion
- Ways to communicate other intangible rewards
- Financial payment
If you would like to be a part of this group, please comment below with a bit about yourself, any specific interests on the subject and any initial thoughts on the group’s purpose.