Monthly check-in: December

@feb21-cohort - Hey everyone! As I’m looking ahead to our final check-in for the year, there are 2 questions where I’d love your input. Could you please take a moment to respond by the end of this week? Both polls are set to close automatically next Monday, so please do take a minute or two to respond!

Our next meeting is scheduled for December 7 at 10am ET, but the time may not be ideal for everyone. Can you let me know if you are available at these dates/times instead? If this works for at least 1 team member on each project, I will reschedule our meeting. If not, we’ll go ahead with our December 7 meeting at 10am ET.

December Availability: I’m available at these dates and times! Select all that apply.
  • Dec. 7 at 11am-12:30pm ET
  • Dec. 8 at 10am-11:30am ET
  • Dec. 14 at 10am-11:30am ET

0 voters

Can you also let me know if your calendar invites are showing the accurate dates for our sessions? Many members have indicated some issues with the calendar invites, so if this is something that everyone is having trouble with, I may delete & resend all our invites.
Our next sessions are: December 7, January 11, and February 15.

Calendar Invites
  • Yes, my calendar invites are accurate.
  • No, my calendar shows me different dates!

0 voters

Thanks for taking a moment to read this long message, and help me plan out a good final chat for 2021! :smiley:

Looks like we’re getting some consensus, so thanks to all those who voted! If you haven’t yet, please do so in the next day or two. :slight_smile:

December 7th works for me. Niki Fayne

1 Like

Thanks, Niki! I’ll round up the results tomorrow and confirm here. I’ll also make any necessary changes to our calendar invites.

It looks like Dec. 7 at 11am ET works for at least one person on each team!

You should have received calendar invites for this session.

You should also have received calendar invitations for our sessions next year on January 11 and February 15 - from 10-11:30am ET. Please let me know if this looks okay, especially @misbell and @mcdougallc!

1 Like