@oct19-cohort, thanks to everyone who attended our first check-in today! It was fabulous to hear about the progress you’re all making on your projects. Since there were a few resources shared in the chat, I wanted to start a new topic where we could follow-up with the transcript and links.
Take a look at the full chat transcript, or refer to this list for a look at what was shared on today’s call:
- New Features & Bug Fixes Released (Feb 4) (Keep an eye for similar updates in the News, Discussion, and Events category)
- Textbook Evaluation Toolkit
- COERLL Blog post: What Rebus can do for Language Teachers
- Teaching in the University: Project Updates
- Nursing Researchers: Call for Participation
- Event: Open Pedagogy through Collaboration
The last event reminds me: We’re sending out a special edition of our newsletter for Open Education Week, which runs from March 2-6, and would love to highlight any of your events taking place! If you’re hosting or participating in an OEWeek event, just share a link to your event page with @LeighKP by Wednesday, Feb. 26, 2pm ET.
I also wanted to drop in a link to our handout on Review and Feedback, for those of you interested in resources on classroom review. Stay tuned for a link to our Office Hours recording on the same topic!
Finally, note that our next check-in will be on March 13, at 1pm ET on our usual link. I’ll be sure to send out a reminder a day or two prior. Feel free to share updates, ask questions, or more in the discussion space in the meantime!