Philosophy of Science [ed: Eran Asoulin]

(Christina Hendricks) #1

This thread will be for discussions related to the Philosophy of Science book of the Introduction to Philosophy open textbook series. See the full project summary.

Book Summary:
The outline for this book is currently being finalized. Watch this space for updates!

How to participate:
When we have the chapter outline for the book finalized we will be looking for authors, and will update here when ready.

Relevant Documents:
Book Outline - coming soon
Chapter Assignments - coming soon
Author Guide – Read this guide to find out more about what committing to author a chapter involves.

Team: @eran-asoulin (book editor), @clhendricksbc (series editor), @zoe (Rebus project manager), @apurva … and you?

1 Like
Project Summary
Introduction to Philosophy call for contributors
Volunteer Sign-up
(Christina Hendricks) #2

Here is the draft outline of chapters for this book, open for comment until about the end of the first week of March. Please read and comment if you have expertise in this area!

1 Like

I added a comment to the outline, but what about a chapter on causation? The causal skepticism of Russell through the causal modeling approaches used today?

(Apurva Ashok) #4

@adamedw01 Thanks for your feedback, Adam! I’ll let @eran-asoulin, book editor, address your question about the chapter on causation. :slight_smile:

(Christina Hendricks) #5

And I just sent you an email, Adam…I hadn’t seen this post! I was not always getting notifications from this forum before it was redesigned; hopefully I’ll get them now!